Cot 100cm x 120cm
Retail Price: $169.99
Wool is a natural fibre with remarkable insulation properties that help the body reach its ideal comfort temperature. This is important for babies whose bodies are less capable of adapting to a wide range of temperatures.
Incorporating MiniJumbuk’s exclusive Airlight technologyTM, we’ve designed our La La Lamb Quilt with a mid-weight 325gsm wool fill and fine cotton casing – to gently balance your child’s temperature and deliver the most comfortable sleep throughout the night. Fully machine washable.
Suitable for babies with allergies and asthma
The LALA Lamb Wool Series Quilts are Australian Made using Australian wool. Eagle Wools has been manufacturing sheepskin products since 1979. Perth LALA Lamb Wool Series Quilts are just one of the many 100% Australian made products we sell.
Cot 100cm x 120cm
– Wool is natural, and therefore generally non-allergenic
– A natural insulator to keep you warm in winter and cool in summer
– Helps to heal sensitive or inflamed skin and rashes
– Wool can help to lower your heart rate and relax you
– Sheepskin absorbs static electricity caused by friction and wont give off an electrical charge like synthetic fabric
– Absorbs sweat immediately and submits into the air seven times faster than synthetic materials
– Activates the blood circulation and the immune system relaxing you.
– The lanolin in the sheepskin is similar to the oils in human skin, allowing it to help heal sensitive skin or rashes
– The lanolin also provides natural sheepskin with a self-cleaning quality when it is hung out in the air to dry
– Sheepskin is dirt and bacteria resistant
Australia Post Standard Shipping – $20
Express Post – $25
International Shipping – $48
Please Note: Our current turn around time is 3 days (including pick up in store orders)
Australia Post are experiencing significant delays, we appreciate your patience and understanding as it is outside of our control.
Please Note: We are currently experiencing a large demand of orders and production times for boot orders are currently 2-3 weeks (including pick up orders). Australia Post are also experiencing significant delays, we appreciate your patience and understanding as it is outside of our control.