King 275cm x 244cm
Retail Price: $379.95
Pure Wool Blankets are made exclusively using 100% pure Australian wool. A completely natural fibre wool has the unique ability to breathe – providing year-round sleeping comfort. Pure Wool Blankets offer versatile bedding options, providing layered, comfortable and adjustable sleeping comfort. Our beautifully finished blankets can be used with a bedspread for a tailored look, on their own, or under a quilt for greater warmth. Woolen Mills is Australia’s oldest textile company and still spin and weave wool at their original site in Tasmania. Pure Wool Blankets are the natural choice for you and your family.
Pure Wool Blankets are Australian Made. Eagle Wools has been manufacturing sheepskin products since 1979. Pure Wool Blankets are just one of the many 100% Australian made products we sell from our South Fremantle store.
King 275cm x 244cm
– Wool is natural, and therefore generally non-allergenic
– A natural insulator to keep you warm in winter and cool in summer
– Helps to heal sensitive or inflamed skin and rashes
– Wool can help to lower your heart rate and relax you
– Sheepskin absorbs static electricity caused by friction and wont give off an electrical charge like synthetic fabric
– Absorbs sweat immediately and submits into the air seven times faster than synthetic materials
– Activates the blood circulation and the immune system relaxing you.
– The lanolin in the sheepskin is similar to the oils in human skin, allowing it to help heal sensitive skin or rashes
– The lanolin also provides natural sheepskin with a self-cleaning quality when it is hung out in the air to dry
– Sheepskin is dirt and bacteria resistant
Australia Wide Shipping – FREE for orders over $150
Australia Wide Shipping – $15 for orders under $150
International Shipping – $35