Standard 45cm x 70cm
Retail Price: $54.95
Low profile design for kids……..The wool rich filling in the Dreamers pillow is 350gsm, ideally suited for young children to give gentle support and comfort.
We have combined natural wool with spiral shaped man-made fibres to help the filling stay soft and springy and to gently support your child’s head and neck. The cotton casing keeps the filling in and the dust out. It also allows the skin to breathe, keeping your child’s face and head comfortable and dry ensuring a healthy night’s sleep.
Great for allergy and asthma sufferers.
Perth Dreamer Pillows are Australian Made. Eagle Wools has been manufacturing sheepskin products since 1979. Perth Kids Dreamer Pillows are just one of the many 100% Australian made products we sell.
Standard 45cm x 70cm
– Wool is natural, and therefore generally non-allergenic
– A natural insulator to keep you warm in winter and cool in summer
– Helps to heal sensitive or inflamed skin and rashes
– Wool can help to lower your heart rate and relax you
– Sheepskin absorbs static electricity caused by friction and wont give off an electrical charge like synthetic fabric
– Absorbs sweat immediately and submits into the air seven times faster than synthetic materials
– Activates the blood circulation and the immune system relaxing you.
– The lanolin in the sheepskin is similar to the oils in human skin, allowing it to help heal sensitive skin or rashes
– The lanolin also provides natural sheepskin with a self-cleaning quality when it is hung out in the air to dry
– Sheepskin is dirt and bacteria resistant
Australia Post Standard Shipping – $20
Express Post – $25
International Shipping – $48
Please Note: Our current turn around time is 3 days (including pick up in store orders)
Australia Post are experiencing significant delays, we appreciate your patience and understanding as it is outside of our control.
Please Note: We are currently experiencing a large demand of orders and production times for boot orders are currently 2-3 weeks (including pick up orders). Australia Post are also experiencing significant delays, we appreciate your patience and understanding as it is outside of our control.