Standard 45cm x 70cm
Retail Price: $39.95
The wool rich filling in the Junior Wooly pillow is 350gsm, gives gentle support and comfort for young children while they sleep. We have combined natural wool with spiral shaped man-made fibres to help the filling stay soft and springy and to gently support your child’s head and neck. The cotton casing allows the skin to breathe, keeping your child’s face and head comfortable and dry ensuring a healthy night’s sleep.
Great for allergy and asthma sufferers
Perth Junior Wooly Pillows are Australian Made. Eagle Wools has been manufacturing sheepskin products since 1979. Perth Junior Wooly Pillows are just one of the many 100% Australian made products we sell.
Standard 45cm x 70cm
– Wool is natural, and therefore generally non-allergenic
– A natural insulator to keep you warm in winter and cool in summer
– Helps to heal sensitive or inflamed skin and rashes
– Wool can help to lower your heart rate and relax you
– Sheepskin absorbs static electricity caused by friction and wont give off an electrical charge like synthetic fabric
– Absorbs sweat immediately and submits into the air seven times faster than synthetic materials
– Activates the blood circulation and the immune system relaxing you.
– The lanolin in the sheepskin is similar to the oils in human skin, allowing it to help heal sensitive skin or rashes
– The lanolin also provides natural sheepskin with a self-cleaning quality when it is hung out in the air to dry
– Sheepskin is dirt and bacteria resistant
Australia Wide Shipping – FREE for orders over $150
Australia Wide Shipping – $15 for orders under $150
International Shipping – $35
We only use the finest materials and we guarantee the quality and workmanship of everything we make.
We stock all the true blue Aussie brands from R.M Williams and Akubra through to Thurlby and Mt Romance.
Eagle Wools has been manufacturing sheepskin products (Uggs, Rugs, Car Seat Covers, etc) for over 40 years.
We are one of the few companies that stock truly Aussie Made. We care about supporting the locals and help connect people with nature.
Ph: (08) 9336 2155
229 Hampton Rd,
South Fremantle, WA, 6162
Monday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Tuesday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Wednesday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Thursday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Saturday 10.30am – 4.30pm
Sunday 12:00pm – 4:00pm