How Does It Work?
Step 1: Shop At Eagle Wools & Get Holiday Certificates
Receive a “Holiday Certificate” for every $50 you spend in the one transaction at Eagle Wools
Step 2: Register your Holiday Certificates online
Register your “Holiday Certificate(s)” online by simply visiting the webpage shown on the certificate. You just need to submit your details and enter your unique certificate codes.
Step 3: Collect 8 and get a FREE Holiday
When you reach just 8 registered “Holiday Certificates”, you will get an incredible Free Holiday in one of numerous destinations to choose from!
What's The Catch?
HOW ON EARTH CAN WE OFFER THIS EXTRAORDINARY HOLIDAY BONUS?
We know you’re probably wondering “how can we possibly provide you with this jaw-dropping Holiday offer just for shopping at Eagle Wools?” After all, the holiday itself is worth more than what you have to spend in store to receive it! We are happy to tell you there are NO catches, no god-awful timeshare presentations or any of that garbage..
Here is how we can do it:
Hotels and resorts are rarely full – in fact, most have a 70% occupancy rate, meaning that almost a third of the rooms are left empty most nights. Despite this, the hotels still have all their fixed costs for wages, electricity, air conditioning, cleaning & so forth.
Hotels nearly always have rooms available and we are part of a program that helps to fill those rooms through promotional incentives like this. In the luxury hotel industry, profits don’t come from “nightly rates” – the resorts & hotels are always hoping to make money from food, beverages, amenities & services.
The resorts hope to make money from guests dining in their restaurants, ordering room service, drinking in their bars, going on hosted tours, enjoying the day spas and having snacks around the pool. So essentially they forego the high margins on their rooms, based on the expectation that most guests will spend money elsewhere on the premises.
So it’s a WIN for you, a WIN for us and a WIN for the hotels.
- There are NO timeshare presentations required to use this vacation incentive or any other hoops you’ll need to jump through to redeem. Simply activate online by prepaying the hotel taxes and fees associated with the destination.
- After activation, login online and search for your preferred participating resort/hotel and preferred travel dates.
- The expiration date on this incentive pertains only to the activation of this vacation incentive and not the actual “Vacation Accommodation Vouchers.”You must activate this incentive within 7 days of registering your “Vacation Accommodation Voucher.” The Accommodation Voucher does not have any expiration.
- Travel can be completed within 18 months after activation. This incentive cannot be combined with any other hotel stay or promotional vacation offer. This incentive cannot be used in conjunction with another similar or same promotional offer.
- We will only honor one incentive per family, friends, acquaintances or known groups traveling on the same, similar and/or adjoining arrival and departure dates.
- If you have more than one vacation incentive, they cannot be used back to back in the same or different destinations. There must be at least 1 year gap between each vacation booked through this program.
- GROUP travel is NOT allowed, only one incentive per household and resort/hotel is allowed. We will only honour one incentive per family, friends, acquaintances or known groups traveling on the same, similar and/or adjoining arrival and departure dates.Only 1 party among friends, family, acquaintances or known groups can use the complimentary vacation incentive for the same or overlapping travel dates. Otherwise, there are additional costs associated with group travel.
- This digital incentive will be considered void if bartered or purchased by the recipient. The incentive is valid for a reservation request offering Luxurious Resort/Hotel Accommodations in your choice of destinations provided by the promotion provider. These rooms are for 2 to 4 occupants based on room type and availability and at least one occupant must be at least 21 years of age.
- Your cost to redeem this incentive and book the reservation is just our recovery fees for the local government taxes and tourism fees which vary by destination. The main reservation holder must also have a Major Credit or a Bank Debit Card with a Visa or Mastercard logo, plus a valid government-issued ID to check-in.
- The recipient of this incentive will receive luxury hotel accommodation room rate free of charge, which retail is valued at up to US$350 per night.
However, recipient is responsible for all other expenses including but not limited to: airfare, transfers, food & beverages, gratuities, resort fees if applicable and any other personal or miscellaneous expenses. If applicable the resort fees will be disclosed when choosing a hotel and preferred travel dates. Resort fees cover items like WiFi Internet Access, Local Calls, & Resort amenities).
- All reservations require a minimum of 30 days advance notice to book.Reservations are based on availability and understandably rooms are less likely to be available at peak vacation periods like Christmas & School Holidays. Check-in is available 7 days a week.
- This incentive activation is FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE.The end user will have 18 months to travel and can choose from all available destinations to find travel dates and participating resort/hotel options. Once travel dates are confirmed, no changes will be allowed. Cancellations after dates are confirmed will result in forfeiture of the activation fees. (The inventory used for these rooms are not as flexible as booking at regular retail rack rates, so once confirmed, changes will not be allowed and cancellations or no-shows will result in forfeiture of fees paid)
- The user must reside at least 100 miles or 160 kilometres away from the destination resort of choice or choose a different resort offer from the available destination options.Remember, the participating hotels are providing this extraordinary “accommodation deal” on the basis that they hope to get “a financial return” via guests buying food, beverages, room service, spa treatment & tours etc whilst at the property.
- If “locals” were to avail themselves of the “free accommodation”, it’s likely they’d simply buy food & beverages locally (or bring from home!).
- And almost certainly, such “locals” would NOT be investing in spa massages, cocktails by the pool or tours.
- Hence why the 160km condition is a commonsense one.
- This incentive has no cash surrender value, void if discontinued and where prohibited by law.The terms of this offer are subject to change without notice.
- The promoter reserves the right to offer other hotels with equal or similar value with incentive holder approval if required due to availability.
- Do not rely upon representations other than what is noted here.
- To redeem, simply activate the incentive online and visit the URL on the certificate for your the destination of choice and participating resort/hotels and travel dates.